"Bless the moment... and the years will be their own blessing. Many of us
live life in a rush because it allows us to believe we are going somewhere."
-Jacob the Baker-


Saturday, March 27, 2010

A weekend's simple joys

Laughing in excess at the seminary games night.
Meeting and laughing with a roomful of people at the sem. games night.
Sleeping in.
Smoothie and granola for breakfast.
My teapot full of licorice tea.
Watching Bones and Criminal Minds online, and doing absolutely nothing.
Warm sunny days.
My seat in the library.
The knowledge that I'll be headed home in just under a month.
It's been a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great saturday to me! I totally forgot it was the weekend til I read your post... But I was going to ask, what kind of tea did you have in your car at Heidi's wedding? It smelled so good...

Jenni said...

To be honest, I don't remember. Probably either blueberry rooibos or dutch licorice rooibos.

Heidi said...

Glad you're having a good weekend Jen. I love you!