"Bless the moment... and the years will be their own blessing. Many of us
live life in a rush because it allows us to believe we are going somewhere."
-Jacob the Baker-


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

can't

can't get online class registration to work.
can't decide why they're doing round 3 on my transcripts to figure out how much credit i actually deserve.
can't deal with the frustration of not knowing... seeing as i'm moving halfway across the country for a school that said they'd give me credit.
can't figure out why the financial aid department hasn't responded to me since october 9th about my bursary.
can't help but wonder why their staff turnover is so high that in my relatively brief career as a potential student at the college, i have been through three directors of admissions, two registrars, two associate registrars, and two admissions counsellors.

can't figure out why i'm letting an afternoon slip away with frivolous worry when i'm sitting by the fireplace in a beautiful chalet, looking out over a foot of fresh powder blanketing the Rocky Mountains.
i can't live like this.
can't truly live life if i choose to live like this.

i choose... to go back to my puzzle. with my friend. to watch the sun set. to call the college tomorrow.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Sorry you have some frustrations Jen...hope you got it all figured out. How was your weekend? I can't believe your friend picked me out! Who was it that saw me? I completely forgot to ask her name:( Anyway...I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Did you enjoy Cougar Creek? I love that hike:)

Jenni said...

courtney... she mentioned it. and we didn't end up going up cougar creek. wandered over elk trails and through bushes, and generally just enjoyed being outside. it was a fantastic weekend. loved it.

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I hope your week has gotten better friend. Praying for you and sending you extra love!