"Bless the moment... and the years will be their own blessing. Many of us
live life in a rush because it allows us to believe we are going somewhere."
-Jacob the Baker-


Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's a quiet shift, and I'm painting.  I started this one last summer, and decided today that it is time to finish it off.  There's something therapeutic about the act of creating... no matter how amateurish the canvas looks when it's all said and done.  After the palette and paintbrushes are washed and restored to their hide-out in the cabinet, I am left with a wordless expression of my thoughts, emotions, and desires (this time, with the help of a few words).

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it Jen:) I had no idea you painted till you mentioned it the other night. Love you!

Unknown said...

i like!

do you remember this one?

"when fear creeps in, I will turn to you and someday...there will only be courage."

we saw it in a coffee shop in radium on our way to oregan.

Melissa said...

You are full of surprises friend.