"Bless the moment... and the years will be their own blessing. Many of us
live life in a rush because it allows us to believe we are going somewhere."
-Jacob the Baker-


Monday, November 29, 2010

del griffith on the rumour mill

i keep waiting for the axe to fall... surely M won't sit and take it, and just let this prank slide, will he?  but all i keep hearing are congratulations - from people who are impressed with the flawless execution of our brilliant prank.  case in point... i stepped into one of my classes today, and was informed by the prof (aka also academic dean) that he had been hearing about me in the hallways lately... that for all my apparent innocence, there's a more playful side to me - that no one should turn their back on me.  i think that's a compliment... isn't it?  or was it a subtle warning not to take things too far?  not quite sure.  is M scheming 'disciplinary action' with said prof?  

the axe will fall.  of that i am absolutely certain.  but when and how?  i'm too busy writing to care... a media analysis for my gender sociology class that contains one of the following: piquant, reify, or panophobia.  unless someone has a different suggestion?  bombastic found its way into my last assignment, so i checked that one off the list.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You definitely have a playful side my dear:) I think I'm slightly excited to hear how & when the axe falls:):)...all for your own good of course!!

Unknown said...

my vote for a word is that one that you used to have written on your whiteboard when our offices were still in the lodge...something about drama...i can't remember it...use that word - that was a good word.