"Bless the moment... and the years will be their own blessing. Many of us
live life in a rush because it allows us to believe we are going somewhere."
-Jacob the Baker-


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i need an adventure.  i keep thinking to myself, "self... you should write about something exciting, adventurous, or funny on your blog.  you should tell a story about something ridiculous that happened this week instead of all this philosophical mumbo-jumbo."  but then i realized that the only body part i've been exercising this week is my noggin', and my ars is crying out for a trip to the gym or a good hike or a day of climbing.  so i guess my philosophical rambling is all you get until i get my ars out of the library, out of the admissions office, and out of my desk chair to do something exciting.  i need an adventure.

1 comment:

renae plett. said...

me too!!!!! i wish we lived in the same place :( hope you get your adventure soon :)