"Bless the moment... and the years will be their own blessing. Many of us
live life in a rush because it allows us to believe we are going somewhere."
-Jacob the Baker-


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm back.  Kind of.  Joyce (the ingenius Joyce of the bags4darfur blog) took the summer off and I did too.  Off of blogging at least.  Work is another story - my calendar contained lots of 'ON', and not quite enough 'OFF'.

But now Joyce is back on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (over which I nearly danced with uninhibited excitement, though my trusty inhibitions saved me from certain humiliation just in time by reminding me that I was sitting in a college library).  And September seems like a good time for re-starts - so maybe I will too.  Given that I'm not entirely rejuvenated, there's no guarantee that I'll blog consistently now that fall is here.  But I shall endeavor to do so once a week.  I have designated Sundays as 'OFF' so hopefully that will function as an effective crutch for my good intentions.

This week, I wrote on a different website.  Here's my blog contribution of the week.  You're welcome to sneak a peek... a site described as:

Life in the Days of Front Line Work
Because Youth Work doesn't pay enough to afford the Therapy we need...


3 comments:

kerry said...

Hey, Jenni B. I hope the Sundays OFF happen in a profound and restful and joyful way. (k)

Heidi said...

Glad you're back sister...but do make sure you get the break you need. I had no idea you were working at the college. Are you enjoying it? I enjoyed reading your post on the other blog. Do you write there often? Love you!

Jenni said...

Often... no. That was the first time. I'm an admin on the site so I can mess around but no obligation... it's just an open forum where we can talk.