"Bless the moment... and the years will be their own blessing. Many of us
live life in a rush because it allows us to believe we are going somewhere."
-Jacob the Baker-


Monday, April 20, 2009

five years ago today

Five years ago today...
I lived in the apartment second from the left - Hanshin 206.
.
In the middle of the "apartment sea".
Moonjung did the macerana for Yeshu just in front of Baskin Robbins, just kitty-corner from the brick church.
And I watched the cherry blossoms fall from the trees at Yeoido with my friends from Myungsung.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how that photographer got a picture with so few people, because this is what the traffic looked like.
.
.
.
"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory..."

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow Jen...hard to believe that was 5 years ago already!